Travel Insurance, Pet Insurance, and Ancillary Personal Insurance In Bethlehem, Littleton, Lincoln, NH, Riverhead, Long Island, Jericho, NY, and the Surrounding Areas
The Peconic Bay Business Associates Implements and Services Insurance and Non-Insurance plans of all kinds. Membership provides access to the PBBA Team and provides direct assistance to clients looking to enroll in the Individual Market.
The Association offers information on affordable insurances and non-insurance plans. Assistance with enrolling as well as servicing throughout the year. The Association Team enables Individuals looking for coverage an easy place to navigate and understand their options.
Comparably the Broker Service PBBA Dues for being a member in the Association is far lower than Competitors and is always well market. Dues are $35 for all Individual Plans billed up front every January.
- Medical emergency (accident or sickness)
- Emergency evacuation
- Repatriation of remains
- Return of a minor
- Trip cancellation, interruption, or weather delays
- Visitor health insurance
- Accidental death, injury, or disablement benefit
- Overseas funeral expenses
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage, personal effects, or travel documents
- Delayed baggage (and emergency replacement of essential items)
- Flight connection was missed due to airline schedule
Association dues: $50 Billed annually 2022
Processing Fees for non commissionable Products through PBBA: $150
Consultation Fee for Individual Market Products: $150 GET A QUOTE
Pet insurance pays, partly or in full, for veterinary treatment of the insured person’s ill or injured pet. Some policies will pay out when the pet dies, or if it is lost or stolen. As veterinary medicine is increasingly employing expensive medical techniques and drugs, and owners have higher expectations for their pets’ health care and standard of living than previously, the market for pet insurance has increased.
Are All Pet Insurance Policies The Same?
There are a number of differences between the different pet insurance products available on the market. Here are a few things we look for to find the perfect insurance for our clients (and their four-legged friends).
- Whether congenital and hereditary conditions (like hip dysplasia, heart defects, eye cataracts or diabetes) are covered;
- How the reimbursement is calculated (based on the actual vet bill, a benefit schedule or usual and customary rates);
- Whether the deductible is on a per-incident or an annual basis;
- Whether there are any limits or caps applied (per incident, per year, age or over the pet’s lifetime); and
- Whether there is an annual contract that determines anything diagnosed in the previous year of coverage is considered pre-existing the next year.
Ancillary Personal Insurance
Are you looking for further coverage? #TeamWashwick helps small groups and Individuals find plans that are normally only available to large groups. As an Association member, you gain access to a myriad of different plan designs.
Let #TeamWashwick help you find your fit.LEARN MORE